Neenah-Menasha Fire Rescue has partnered with Fox Valley Technical College to utilize their Regional Hiring Process when vacancies occur within our Department to establish our eligibility list. For information on how to participate in this process, please visit Fox Valley Technical College’s website at www.fvtc.edu/training-services/public-safety-training/fire/fox-valley-regional-hiring-process-cpat.
Our minimum hiring requirements are:
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates Degree: Fire Protection Technician upon hire.
- Medical First Responder.
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700 & 800
- Wisconsin Certification in: Firefighter 1, Firefighter II, Driver/Operator – Pumper, Fire Inspector 1, Haz Mat Operations.
- Wisconsin Fire Officer 1 certification is preferred but not required.
- PADI certification is preferred but not required.
Tobacco use is prohibited.